Topics to Study for Exam 2
We have learned the data structures of the following:
array, ArrayList, Linked-List, Stack, Queue, Priority-Queue
Review the following related to the above data structures.
- Applications of each data structure, for example,
- List of days in the month for the months January through December.
- Indexed list to store input from a file. Input terminates at end-of-file.
- Check-out line in a shopping store.
- Calling a recursive function.
- Take user's information and store them in an ascending order of names.
- Who get serve first in the emergency room.
- Advantage of using each data type
- What is a
- How to update (inserting, deleting or changing value) of each data structure?
- How much time (
O(n2) to update each data structure?
- Converting infix expression to postfix expression by a stack
- Evaluation the result of a postfix expression by a stack
- Draw a stack to find output of a recursive function (See quiz1)
- Do not forget to review your quiz2.